About PreSonus FaderPort Motorized Fader DAW Control
Touch your music.
As great as DAWs are, it’s a drag to control the transport and create fades and automation with a mouse. Most musicians prefer a real fader and transport controls that they can touch.
That’s why we created the FaderPort™, which connects to your computer via USB and delivers complete transport controls for fast and efficient recording, along with a high-quality, touch-sensitive, motorized fader for writing fades and automation.
Great feel for perfect fades and smooth automation.
Feel is crucial when you’re spending countless hours recording and mixing. So the ultra-affordable FaderPort features the same high quality, touch-sensitive, long-throw, motorized Alps fader that is found in expensive control surfaces and digital mixing consoles. With its 1,024-step resolution and dual-servo drive-belt motor, the response will be smooth and seamless.
Compatible with virtually all major DAW programs, the PreSonus FaderPort motorized fader DAW control enables you to record perfect fades and write single-channel or grouped-channel volume, mute, and pan automation in real-time.
PreSonus FaderPort Motorized Fader DAW Control Specifications:
- Windows® XP SP2 or later, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Mac OS® X 10.8.5 or later (32- and 64-bit)
Windows and Mac Systems
PreSonus FaderPort has been tested and approved to work with the following software:
- Ableton Live (all versions, using MIDI Learn)
- Apple Logic Express/Logic Pro 7, 8, 9, X
- Cakewalk Sonar 6, 7, 8, X1, X2, X3, Platinum
- Magix Samplitude Pro
- Magix Sequoia 10, 11, 12, 13
- PreSonus® Studio One® (all versions)
- Reaper 4, 5
- Steinberg Cubase SX3 and Cubase (all versions; 64-bit Mac must use HUI)
- Steinberg Nuendo (all versions; 64-bit Mac must use HUI)
- Apple Logic Express/Logic Pro X (see Knowledgebase)
- Avid Pro Tools 6 and later
- Avid Pro Tools M-Powered 6 and later
- MOTU Digital Performer (Mac and Windows, all versions)
- Steinberg Cubase SX3 and Cubase Pro
- Steinberg Nuendo (all versions)
- 1 USB 1.1 port
- 1 Footswitch jack for hands-free punch in/out
- Alps 100 mm long-throw, touch-sensitive, motorized fader
- Dual servo motorized drive belt system for fast and quiet operation
- Ultra-smooth feel and lightning fast
- Heavy-duty construction
- Resolution: 10-bit, 1,024 steps
Buttons and Knobs
Pan, Mute, Solo, Record
Bank, Output, L/R arrow
Read, Write, Touch, Off
Mix, Project, Transport, Undo
Punch/Previous (marker), User (user-definable)/Next (marker), Loop/Mark (set marker), Start, End, Rewind, Fast Forward, Stop, Play, Record
(Functionality varies slightly, depending on the DAW.)
- Operational when USB bus-powered.
- Motorized fader requires 9 VDC, 1.2A external power supply (factory configured, included)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.