The RCF HDL18-AS active flyable high power subwoofer is a compact, flyable high power subwoofer, designed to integrate seemlessly into a HDL 20-A flown array. The bass reflex design guarantees a deep, linear power response while the 4” voice coil vented design woofer offers the minimum of power compression. The system provides integrated mechanics compatible with the HDL 20-A array module.
- Frequency Response -3 dB:30 Hz ÷ 140 Hz
- Max SPL:135 dB
- Woofer:18″, 4.0″ v.c.
- Input signal:bal/unbal
- Input connectors:XLR
- Output connectors:XLR
- Input sensitivity:-2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Protections:Thermal, RMS
- Limiter:Soft limiter
- Controls:Volume, EQ shape, Xover
- Total power:2000 W PEAK
- Low frequencies:2000 W PEAK
- Total power:1000 W RMS
- Low frequencies:1000 W RMS
- Connections:Powercon in/out
- Cabinet Material:Baltic Birch
- Hardware:Rigging flyware, M20 insert
- Handles:2 side
- Height:511.5 / 20.1 mm/inch
- Width:700 / 27.5 mm/inch
- Depth:620 / 24.4 mm/inch
- Net Weight:48.4 / 106.7 kg/lbs
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.