A very compact, active, two-way line array loudspeaker module that delivers extraordinary power handling, clarity, flexibility and great sound in a compact, easy to handle and affordable package.
The 750 Watt Class-D amplifier module accurately matches the high quality analogue signal input board with precise, complex filter response that result in the natural, detailed reproduction of the best radiating designs. The RCF NX L23-A active line array module is the ideal choice when line array performance is needed and a fast and easy set up is a must.
- Frequency Response -3 dB:60 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL:133 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle:100°
- Vertical coverage angle:Max 15°
- Compression Driver:3 x 1″ neo, 1.75″ v.c.
- Woofer:12″ neo, 3.5″ v.c.
- Input signal:bal / unbal
- Input connectors:Combo xlr-jack
- Output connectors:xlr
- Input sensitivity:-2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies:1300 Hz
- Protections:Thermal, rms
- Limiter:Soft peak limiter
- Controls:Volume, hf correction cluster size
- Total power:1500 W PEAK
- High frequencies:500 W PEAK
- Low frequencies:1000 W PEAK
- Total power:750 W RMS
- High frequencies:250 W RMS
- Low frequencies:500 W RMS
- Cooling:Convection / foced
- Connections:Powercon in / out
- Cabinet Material:Balitc birch
- Hardware:Arry side fittings
- Handles:2 side
- Pole Mount/Cap:Yes
- Height:346 / 13.62 mm/inch
- Width:659 / 25.94 mm/inch
- Depth:415 / 16.33 mm/inch
- Net Weight:28.5 / 62.83 kg/lbs
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.