About QSC CX254 250-Watt Four-Channel Low-Z Power Amplifier
The CX 4-channel series is a line of four channel amplifiers designed for installation applications requiring premium sound quality and high output. Recognized by sound contractors worldwide for their reliability, CX 4-channel amplifiers feature PowerLight™ power supply technology reducing weight, eliminating AC mains hum and improving audio quality. The highly efficient power supply also draws less power and produces less heat resulting in added energy savings. CX 4-channel amplifiers also feature advanced amplifier control and monitoring via the Q-SYS™ network audio platform.
- Active Inrush Limiting gently brings amplifiers on-line eliminating the need for costly AC power sequencers.
- Front-panel gain controls with1 dB detents allow for precise level adjustment and are protected by tamper-proof security covers.
- DataPort connections enable remote control and monitoring of amplifier functions via Q-SYS™.
- Selectable clip limiters and infra-sonic filters protect loudspeakers from damage due to distortion and over-excursion.
- DataPort or Block Connector Inputs and touch-proof barrier-strip outputs.
- Sleep (Standby) Mode for energy saving efficiency.
- Transformer-less 70 volt model available (CX204V).