About Turbosound PRAGUE TPA122/95 12inch Powered Loudspeaker
The 2 way full range TPA122/95 is a switchable passive/bi-amp 12″ 2,000 Watt arrayable loudspeaker system designed for a wide range of speech and music sound reinforcement applications. The TPA122/95 is designed to work in conjunction with TURBOSOUND loudspeaker management systems, providing optimal FOH performance, as well as offering considerable flexibility to readily adapt to varying venue requirements.
The TPA122/95 arrayable loudspeaker features a carbon fibre loaded 12″ low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil with low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and an aluminium dome 1″ neodymium motor compression driver mounted on a rotatable 90° horizontal by 50° vertical waveguide. All drivers are matched with an internal passive crossover network in a reflex-loaded enclosure, and bi-amp mode can be enabled by means of a rear panel switch.
Finished in a highly durable semi matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed from 15 mm (5⁄8″) birch plywood – and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam. Internal M10 threaded rigging points are provided, and the rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link connections to additional enclosures.
Architecture & Engineering Specifications
- The speaker shall be of the full range, two-way switchable bi-amp/passive type consisting of one 12″ (316 mm) LF driver and one 1″ (25 mm) HF compression driver.
- Performance specifications of a typical production unit shall meet or exceed the following: frequency response, measured with swept sine wave input, shall be fl at within ±3 dB from 45 Hz to 18 kHz and within -10 dB from 40 Hz to 20 kHz.
- Nominal dispersion, at -6 dB points, shall average 90° H x 50° V, rotatable.
- Nominal impedance shall be HF: 6 Ohms, LF: 8 Ohms; passive: 8 Ohms.
- Power handling shall be HF: 40 Watts continuous, 160 Watts peak, LF: 500 Watts continuous, 2,000 Watts peak; passive: 500 Watts continuous, 2,000 Watts peak.
- Sensitivity, measured on axis, mean averaged over stated bandwidth, shall be 97 dB, 1 Watt @ 1 metre.
- Maximum SPL (peak), measured at 1 metre with music program at stated amplifier input, shall be HF: 128 dB, LF: 130 dB; passive: 130 dB.
- Dimensions: 711 mm high x 368 mm wide x 458 mm deep (28.0″ x 14.5″ x 18.0″).
- Net weight: 23.3 kg (51.3 lbs).
- The loudspeaker system shall be the TURBOSOUND TPA122/95.
- No other loudspeaker shall be acceptable unless submitted data from an independent test laboratory verifies that the above combined performance / size specifications are equaled or exceeded.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.