About Turbosound ATHENS TCS110B-WH 10inch Passive Subwoofer
The 1,200-Watt TCS110B-WH is a high performance 10″ subwoofer system designed for a wide range of speech and music sound reinforcement applications. Engineered to work in conjunction with TURBOSOUND loudspeaker management systems, the TCS110B-WH provides extended low frequency performance from a compact enclosure.
A dual port design enclosure, the TCS110B-WH features an extremely powerful, high excursion 10″ low frequency driver with a specialised voice coil wound on both the inside and outside of the coil former for higher magnetic density, heat dissipation, higher power handling capacity, and improved efficiency. The TCS110B-WH provides fast and accurate transient response for virtually distortion-free operation – even in your most demanding performances.
Finished in a highly durable semi matt white paint, the cabinet is constructed from 15 mm (5⁄8″) birch plywood with integral M10 threaded rigging points. The rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link connections to additional enclosures.
Architecture & Engineering Specifications
- The speaker shall be of the passive subwoofer type consisting of one 10″ (262 mm) LF driver.
- Performance specifications of a typical production unit shall meet or exceed the following: frequency response, measured with swept sine wave input, shall be flat within ±3 dB from 50 Hz to 150 Hz and within -10 dB from 40 Hz to 200 Hz.
- Nominal dispersion shall be “half space.”
- Nominal impedance shall be 8 Ohms. Power handling shall be 300 Watts continuous, 1,200 Watts peak.
- Sensitivity, measured on axis, mean averaged over stated bandwidth, shall be 94 dB, 1 Watt @ 1 metre.
- Maximum SPL (peak), measured at 1 metre with music program at stated amplifier input, shall be 125 dB.
- Dimensions: 330 mm high x 585 mm wide x 330 mm deep (13.0″ x 23.0″ x 13.0″).
- Net weight: 15.8 kg (34.8 lbs). The loudspeaker system shall be the TURBOSOUND TCS110B-WH .
- No other loudspeaker shall be acceptable unless submitted data from an independent test laboratory verifies that the above combined performance / size specifications are equaled or exceeded.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.