About American Audio 19 MXR 4-Channel 19 Inch DJ Mixer
American Audio MXR Series offers DJs the tactile feel and operation of a traditional DJ mixer while playing and controlling music from software on their computer.
American Audio 19 MXR 4-channel 19 inch DJ mixer is a 19-inch, 4-Channel MIDILOG™ Mixer with Midi/Analog control, built-in DSP D-Core Sound Card with 4-In/4-Out audio interface, Balanced XLR Outputs, MIDI Navigation Controls and user assignable control buttons to make it easy to customize and play your music.
American Audio 19 MXR 4-Channel 19 Inch DJ Mixer Specifications:
- 19-inch, 4-Channel MIDILOG™ Mixer (compatible with any “Midi Learn” Software or Analog Inputs – such as CD Players, Turntables, etc.)
- Inputs: 4 Line, 2 Phono, 3 Mics
- 20 On-board Midi Control Buttons (Mapable)
- MIDI interface (USB MIDI I/O)
- Built-in DSP D-Core™ Sound Card with 4-In/4-Out audio interface
- Controller Mode: When activated USB output streams are routed through master and headphone outputs
- Balanced XLR Outputs
- 3-Band EQ with Rotary Kills (Treble, Mid & Bass)
- Midi Navigation Controls to allow easy software navigation of your music library
- Crossfader Curve Adjustment
- Crossfader Channel Assign
- Master, Booth, Headphone Level & Mix Controls
- Microphone Volume Control + 2-Band EQ (Treble & Bass)
- Microphone Reverb Control
- Mic 3 routed through channel MIDLOG™ 4
- Crossfader Assignable Low/High Pass Filter Control
- 10 segment VU meter
- Audio inputs: RCA
- Microphone inputs: 1x Balanced XLR, 2x ¼” Balanced
- Headphone input: ¼” Stereo
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V~240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 19”x7.25”x 3.5” / 482x178x85mm (19-inch M. – 4 spaces)
- Weight: 8 lbs. / 3.4 kg.
Specifications to change without notice.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.