Behringer Micromon MA400 Ultra-Compact Monitor Headphone Amplifier
Behringer Micromon MA400 Ultra-Compact Monitor Headphone Amplifier: Are you a music lover or performer who is always asking for “more music”? Then allow us to introduce you to the new ultra-compact Micromon MA400 that is uniquely designed to make you perform at your best any day, anytime and anywhere. Trust us when we say this is the perfect personal monitor mixer for that performer who is simply out to wow his/her guest anytime they mount the stage.
Featuring a flexible Mic In and Mic thru connectors and of course a ground lift switch and a highly reliable stereo monitor which boasts of a dedicated monitor level control and mono stereo switch, the MA400 has everything you’ll ever need to stand out as a performer.
When it comes to offering users a seamlessly easy connection, the Behringer Micromon MA400 Ultra-Compact Monitor Headphone Amplifier stands out from the pack. The cool part is that it features XLR Thru jacks that guarantees a noise-free operation. Moreover, using it is a stroll in the park, all you’ll have to do is connect to the Mic Input and proceed to send a line from the Mic Thru to your main mixer, it’s that quick and easy.
Another exciting part about the Behringer Micromon MA400 Ultra-Compact Monitor Headphone Amplifier is that you can use it with a studio-grade condenser Mic, this isn’t surprising giving the fact that the MA400 is designed to pass +48 V phantom power.
And because the Behringer Micromon MA400 Ultra-Compact Monitor Headphone Amplifier phone jack accepts both ¼ ” and 1⁄8″ headphone and earbud connections, it is perfect for using with high hardwired IEM (in-ear-monitor) applications by singers, drummers, and keyboardists.
Before we forget, the MA400 also comes with a dedicated 12 V DC power supply and yes, an LED light that indicates when it is switched on.
With Behringer Micromon MA400 Ultra-Compact Monitor Headphone Amplifier, you can seamlessly control two independent sources like a microphone and monitor feed from your main mixer. While there are no doubt lots of monitor mixer headphones on the market, MA400 has stood out from the rest, and that’s all thanks to its unique and compact design. Here, check out some of its other exciting features.
- Perfect for studio and stage applications: Whether you want to use the Ultra-compact MA400 in your studio or deploy it on stage during your performance, the MA400 doesn’t disappoint.
- Compact design: This is one of the features that stands this mixer out from others. Its compact and lightweight design means you can easily carry it around without any hassle.
- Spots flexible and easy to use Mic In and Mic through connectors together with a ground lift switch that makes performing on stage or using in the studio easily. Stereo Monitor input with dedicated Monitor Level control and Mono/ Stereo switch
- Comes a highly reliable DC 12V adapter to easily power on the mixer, more so it comes with an LED indicator that shows you when it is on.
- High-power headphone output on ¼ ” and 1⁄8″ jack connectors
- It is easy to use
- Compact in size and weight, hence can be easily carried around
- It is quite affordable and lives up to its expectation.
Although the MA400 performance is not in doubt, many users complain that its lack of on/off switch is a major let down that should be fixed by the manufacturers of this portable mixer.